Is the Cannabusiness Jersey City’s next emerging industry?
With legalization as one of Governor Murphy’s campaign promises and thoughtful preparation one Mayor Fulop’s top priorities, Jersey City has become one of the state’s most progressive communities for this business to boom.
On Wednesday 4/18, BSC Group’s founder and Chief Strategy Offer, Brian Staffa, will be joining several other industry experts and community leaders to talk through the complexities of the business, analyze legislative updates and the impact on the community, and answer any and all questions you may have about venturing into the Cannabiz.
This is a free event, so put it on your calendar, and Register Here.
Check out the agenda:
- 6:00 – 6:45 PM: Networking and Happy Hour
- 6:45 – 7:00 PM: Welcome from the Organizers
- 7:00 – 7:25 PM: Tech Talk: Kelli Arthur Hykes, Snr Gov’t Relations Associate + Q/A
- 7:30 – 7:55 PM: Tech Panel: How Tech Can Enable the Birth and Growth of the Cannabiz + Q/A
Feat. Rani Soto (LeafLaunch Accel/CannaGather), Kevin Provost (Greenhouse Ventures), Ishveen Anand (OpenSponsorship), Matt Miller (MG Miller IP), plus Kurt Watkins (Opinr) and hopefully Andrew Zaleski (Breakwater Alternative Treatment Center)
- 7:55 – 8:05 PM: Take 5, Grab a Brew and a Bite
- 8:05 – 8:30 PM: Legis Panel: Smoke and Mirrors: The Challenges of a Thriving Cannabiz in JC + Q/A
Feat. Scott Rudder (NJCA), Devra Karlebach (NJCIA), Payton Guion (NJ Advance Media), Brian Staffa (BSC Group), Heather Kumer (Connell Foley) and Dan McKillop (Scarinci Hollenbeck)
- 8:30 – 9:30 PM: Closing Remarks and Networking
See you there! -BSC