New Jersey’s Cannabis Industry is about to get bigger!
Planning to participate?
We’re looking forward to co-hosting a NJ-focused event, in an effort to catalyze early-movers who want to know exactly how to prepare now to position themselves well for participation in the New Jersey adult-use cannabis market.
In the past several months, we’ve been approached consistently by people who want to know what’s going on in NJ and how they can capitalize. This unique event brings together an unprecedented set of resources and is an absolute don’t-miss for individuals, companies, and investors who want to get started.
We plan to cover:
- Legislative Updates & Expectations for Program Timelines
- Business & License Opportunity Assessment
- Application Overview, Requirements & Timeline
- Preparing an Application – What to Expect & Mistakes to Avoid
- What you can/should be doing leading up to the formal process & Why
- Real Estate Opportunity Insights & Zoning
- Hierarchy of Operational Decision Making – How the order of your choices can dictate your long term success or failure
- Facility Considerations
- Business Plan & Pro Forma
- Tax & Financial
- Influence Mapping
- Equipment & Talent Sourcing, etc
We’ve been thrilled with the initial response, and look forward to a well-attended, informative discussion.
Register by January 16th to receive $50 off the walk-in ticket price – http://www.legalcannabisinnj.com
**Please re-check the event website if you’re planning to purchase a ticket at the door, as the event is likely to sell out and we will update the website accordingly.
Hope to see you there!