New Jersey’s Cannabis Industry is about to get bigger.
Planning to participate?
Register here with special BSC promo code BSCMARCH to take $50 off the price of admission.
On Thursday, March 29th, BSC Group will once again be collaborating to host a valuable evening of networking and industry discussions related to Cannabis Finance, Investment, Banking, and Taxation.
Discussions are set to include:
• Structuring your cap table
• Investment Opportunities in NJ cannabis & Surrounding markets
• Targeting the right kind of funding for your business
• Determining how much capital to raise
• 280E Tax implications
• Deductions for cannabis businesses
• Banking challenges and solutions
- To educate, answer questions, and catalyze relationships between those seeking investment and those deploying capital
- To provide future NJ permit applicants with information that will allow them to establish sound foundations and best practices for their cannabis businesses
Who will benefit:
- Individuals or groups looking to invest
- Cannabis teams actively seeking investment
- Operators looking to properly structure their companies
- Master networkers within the space who are looking to be connectors
Register Online at NJCannabisSymposium.com and don’t forget to save $50 by using promo code BSCMARCH
Did you miss the Inaugural event in January? See what was covered below, and reach out with any topical questions you have:
We’re looking forward to co-hosting a NJ-focused event, in an effort to catalyze early-movers who want to know exactly how to prepare now to position themselves well for participation in the New Jersey adult-use cannabis market.
In the past several months, we’ve been approached consistently by people who want to know what’s going on in NJ and how they can capitalize. This unique event brings together an unprecedented set of resources and is an absolute don’t-miss for individuals, companies, and investors who want to get started.
We plan to cover:
- Legislative Updates & Expectations for Program Timelines
- Business & License Opportunity Assessment
- Application Overview, Requirements & Timeline
- Preparing an Application – What to Expect & Mistakes to Avoid
- What you can/should be doing leading up to the formal process & Why
- Real Estate Opportunity Insights & Zoning
- Hierarchy of Operational Decision Making – How the order of your choices can dictate your long term success or failure
- Facility Considerations
- Business Plan & Pro Forma
- Tax & Financial
- Influence Mapping
- Equipment & Talent Sourcing, etc
We’ve been thrilled with the initial response, and look forward to a well-attended, informative discussion.
Register by January 16th to receive $50 off the walk-in ticket price – http://www.legalcannabisinnj.com
**Please re-check the event website if you’re planning to purchase a ticket at the door, as the event is likely to sell out and we will update the website accordingly.
Hope to see you there!