New Jersey Cannabis Symposium (NJCS) Newark
We’re very proud to be co-hosting a NJ-focused event, in an effort to catalyze early-movers who want to know exactly how to prepare now to position themselves well for participation in the New Jersey adult-use cannabis market.
We’ve been approached constantly for months by people who want to know what’s going on in NJ and how they can capitalize. This unique event brings together an unprecedented set of resources and is an absolute don’t-miss for individuals, companies, and investors who want to get started.
We plan to cover:
- Legislative Updates & Expectations for Program Timelines
- Business & License Opportunity Assessment
- Application Overview, Requirements & Timeline
- Preparing an Application – What to Expect & Mistakes to Avoid
- What you can/should be doing leading up to the formal process & Why
- Real Estate Opportunity Insights & Zoning
- Hierarchy of Operational Decision Making – How the order of your choices can dictate your long term success or failure
- Facility Considerations
- Business Plan & Pro Forma
- Tax & Financial
- Influence Mapping
- Equipment & Talent Sourcing, etc
We’ve been thrilled with the response, and suggest registering as soon as you can, as it seems we will likely sell out before the 25th. The Advanced Pricing ticket window is open through January 16th to save $50 off registration.
Hope to see you there!